The information of reopening on May 14th (Friday)
According to the special measures of Tokyo‘s emergency declaration ,
Hello Kitty Land Tokyo would reopen on May 14th (Friday),
on the premise of strengthening infection prevention measures.
In additional, the pre-sale of official E-ticket
will be available to order at 10am on May 12th(Wednesday).
Celebrate your special day
If you're visiting Puroland on your birthday or an anniversary of any kind, head straight for the information counter on the third floor. In addition to a Birthday or Anniversary card, you'll be treated to a whole bunch of other fun specials.
Tama-Center, the city of Hello Kitty, is about 30 minutes by train from Shinjuku and roughly 60 minutes from Tokyo Station.
- Sanrio Puroland
- 1-31 Ochiai, Tama, Tokyo
- Tel. +81-42-339-1111
- (9:30am -5:00pm Except Closed Days)
Senior 65yrs. and up
● One coupon is vaild for up to 5 visitors only.
(No charge for 2yrs and under.)
● Please present this coupon at the ticket window when you visit.
● This coupon cannot be used with other discount coupons.
● You may need to wait for entrance in high attendance situation.
● ※Please enter at least 90 minutes before the park closes.