This is an indoor theme park that can be enjoyed by everyone from children to adults.
Let's make memories with Sanrio characters including Hello Kitty!
Let’s Enjoy Puroland !
Check the Japanese website for more details!
You can also check the schedule for your visit in advance.
Please check the schedule page on the Japanese site for details.
There may be holidays, so please check in advance before visiting.
You must purchase a passport to enter Puroland. Prices vary depending on the day.
Please see below for details on how to purchase a passport.
Click on the icon below to view external ticket sales sites.
For inquiries regarding passports purchased from external ticket sales sites, please contact:
Please contact the purchase site directly, not Puroland.
Tickets can be purchased at the ticket counter on the day of your visit.
Passport prices vary depending on the day.
Please check the calendar on the Japanese site for details.
Please present it at the ticket counter on the day of your visit.
You can purchase with a 200 yen discount.
- sanrio puroland
- 1-31 Ochiai, Tama City, Tokyo
- Sanrio Puroland Guest Center
- TEL 042-339-1111 (9:30-17:00, except on closed days)
How to Transfer from JR Line to Keio Line
How to Transfer from JR Line to Odakyu Line
- nearest station:
- 5 minutes walk from Tama Center Station on the Keio Line, Odakyu Line, and Tama Monorail
- Keio line
- From Shinjuku, take the Keio Line Limited Express bound for Hashimoto and get off at Keio Tama Center Station (about 30 minutes)
Exit the central ticket gate and turn left.
- Odakyu line
- From Shin-Yurigaoka, take the Odakyu Line and get off at Odakyu Tama Center Station (about 12 minutes)
Exit the west ticket gate and turn left.